The Hazelwood School District offers students the opportunity to apply to attend one of the ACE Learning Centers in order to be successful in obtaining their high school diploma. The process for being accepted into the program are as follows:
- Students must be enrolled and attending school in the Hazelwood School District
- Students must contact his/her guidance counselor to receive an Educational Criteria Form which needs to be completed by the counselor and signed.
- Once the Educational Criteria Form has been completed and signed by the guidance counselor and the building principal, the student will take the form to the Hazelwood School District Learning Center at 15955 New Halls Ferry Road in order to receive an application for the program.
- After the application is completed by the student and parent, the application and the Educational Criteria Form are turned in to the receptionist.
- The student is then listed on an ACE Waiting List until a spot becomes available at one of the sites.
- When there is an opening, the parent will be contacted by phone to determine if the student is still interested in the program and to make arrangements for the student to begin.
The student’s name remains on the Waiting List until an opening becomes available at one of our three sites.
For more information regarding the ACE program, please contact your school’s guidance counselor. You can also visit the ACE Learning Centers website at http://www.acelearningcenters.org
Director of Alternative Education
Dr. Sonya Ptah– (314) 953-5407 or email@example.com
ACE Guidance Counselor
Mrs. Pam Gambaro – (314)731-7796 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Florissant Square Site Lusher Road Site Village Square Site
480 North Lindbergh Blvd. 12502 Lusher Road 453 Lynn Haven Lane
Florissant, MO 63031 St. Louis, MO 63138 Hazelwood, MO 63042
Site Director: Site Director: Site Director:
Lisa Everett Sonji Daniel-Bass Robert DeVoe
(314)831-9530 (314)438-8017 (314)731-7722